.

.

Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Amy Lee Quotes



I refuse to accept Pluto's resignation as a planet.


I try to be feminist in, like, I love myself and I don't need someone else's approval.

Life can be tough sometimes. But I think it just starts with admitting, 'Okay, the world's not perfect, how do we live our lives within that and not be miserable?’

We've all fallen, but at the same time we're not broken. There is the hint that we are going to get up again.

There are people hell-bent on the idea that we're a Christian band in disguise, and that we have some secret message. We have no spiritual affiliation with this music. It's simply about life experience.

I am Evanescence. I am the only original member. I have basically hired the band. Evanescence has become me. It is mine and it's exactly how I want it to be.

I love sushi. But after too much of it, it just starts to taste like a dead animal that hasn't been cooked.

Something that's fun for me is a challenge. When you have a challenge and you take on that challenge and succeed, that's the best feeling.


I've always been a very passionate, sometimes overly emotional person. Sometimes things affect me more than they should.





















Now go away

No comments:

Post a Comment